I'll do anything ...

you must have heard this song
"i'll do anything for....
your smile anything
for your smile anything..
for you.....

i'll go anywhere for...
your smile anywhere
for your smile anywhere
for you...."


I am what you call a very very selfish person.If you told me you where in trouble i would help with all my might but for the daily chores of life I wont help you,why? cause I put myself first and after im finished with serving my needs (which is very very high) i am tired and need rest (physical needs usually).So to be short if its My room its clean.if its My desk it is neat,if its My locker its tidy and locked.Im not the person who stretches herself for people cause I hate whining about it after Ive done something for someone and if i have done something i dont complain cause I dont expect anything form that person in return (life has taught me that very early ...strange but true!) .I do things for people cause I need to help myself become a better person I dont want anything from them in return (not good usually )

I was suddenly put in charge of a dog.God gave me a dog! of the things in the whole wide world a dog! to feed and care andbreak my head one twenty time...and guss what I dont feel a thing I dont think i'm doing hell cause when i'm back home life seems lighter no matter how much pea and vomit i have to clean cause she runs about and makes me simle and forget all my pain.I acrually caring for another persons need so easy?